Trimitra Consultants is seeking a results-driven seasoned consultant in areas of Human Resources Management & Organization Development for the position of
Lead Consultant of our HRM & OD practice group.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As the Lead Consultant of our HRM & OD practice group, you will:
- lead the business development and marketing activities of the HRM & OD practice group
- lead the implementation of consulting and training assignments in the HRM & OD fields for clients in Indonesia and abroad
In this varied and challenging role, you will spend much of your time with potential clients. Opening doors, sourcing leads, diagnosing needs, writing proposals, making presentations, winning new business and leading the implementation of assignments.
Trimitra Consultants is looking for a bright and inquisitive seasoned HRM & OD professional, who will act on his/her own initiative and enjoy challenges. To succeed in this role, you must be able to develop new business, lead a small team, have expert-level competencies in the HRM & OD fields and be willing to make courageous decisions substantiated by solid data and reasoning.
We are looking for a mature well-balanced person who:
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has the competency to develop and lead a high performance HRM consulting practice group
- Has expert-level competencies in the HRM & OD fields
- Is able to provide expert-level services and solutions in the HRM & OD fields
- Can turn theoretical knowledge into insight and practical results oriented actions that will have an impact to clients’ business and helping them achieve their objectives
- Has a strong drive to achieve, develop self, and mentor both colleagues and clients.
- Is committed – a professional who is able to get a job done well
- Preferably has held a senior management position at a reputable company
- Has high integrity and achievement motivation
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Will bring with you a breadth of experience in his/her in the HRM & OD fields
An attractive competency-based and performance-based remuneration package, with a guaranteed minimum income of Rp 600 million per annum, will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to apply
Kindly submit your application with detailed CV and photograph to The Managing Director using the form below
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form