Trimitra Consultants is seeking a results-driven and experienced Project Management Consultant to join our Project & Procurement Management practice group.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the marketing activities of the practice group
- Identification of clients’ needs
- Preparing and delivering selected Project Management and Procurement Management related training programs
- Planning and implementing selected Project Management & Procurement Management related consulting assignments.
- Improve your Project Management and related competencies
Trimitra Consultants is looking for a bright and inquisitive person, who will act on his/her own initiative and enjoy a challenge. To succeed in this role, you must be able to perform Project Management related consulting & training assignments as well as develop new business for the practice group.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has advanced-level competencies in Project Management & related fields and is able to provide high-level services and solutions in the Project Management and related fields
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has a strong drive to achieve, develop self, and mentor both colleagues and clients.
- Is committed – a professional who is able to get a job done well
- Has held a senior Project Management position at a reputable company
- Has high integrity and achievement motivation
- Is good in written and spoken English
An attractive remuneration scheme based on competencies & performance will be offered to the successful candidate.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Kindly submit your application online using the form below
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form