Trimitra Consultants (TC) was established in Jakarta in 1990 as a partnership of management consultants. In 2005 its legal form was changed into a limited liability company (Perseroan Terbatas) under the name of P.T. Trimitra Konsultan Manajemen. However, we continue to operate under our trade name, Trimitra Consultants. TC provides consulting, interim management, and training services.
Trimitra Consultants currently has 6 (six) Practice Groups:
- Strategic Management , General Management and Management, Audit
- Human Resources Management, Organization Development, Leadership, Personal Development, and Recruitment & Selection
- Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Procurement Management, and Logistic Management
- Business Development, Marketing Management, Customer Service / Relation Management
- Corporate Services, including Company Formation & related services, and Representation Services
- Heavy Equipment Application, Training, and Maintenance & Repair Services
TC’s senior consultants are former top executives at reputable companies with proven successful track records.
They have the necessary advanced level competencies and extensive hands-on practical experience to ensure that our clients will be presented with practical recommendations, counsel, and solutions.
To be a firm that:
- enhances the achievement of our national and international clients’ goals and objectives,
- acquires and maintains advanced level competencies in its fields of activity.
- provides the opportunity for its people to achieve their career and income objectives,
- uncompromisingly upholds high ethical standards in conducting its affairs.
- Provide superior, cost effective professional services in strategic management, business development, organization development, HR management & development, marketing & sales, customer service, project management, and procurement management.
- Deliver superior, cost effective training & development programs that enhance people’s competencies and careers.
- Manage our own business in a professional and profitable manner, and to recruit, train, and retain dedicated, competent, and creative partners, associates, and personnel who are committed to supporting the practices of the firm and who feel appreciated and rewarded for their efforts.
OUR CORE VALUES
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization.
- Believe in People: TC believes that people are crucial to the achievement of its strategic and operational objectives. We therefore train and develop our people to enable them to reach their optimum performance and career & earning objectives. We communicate openly and honestly. We develop an empowerment-based system throughout the organization.
- Integrity: TC acts with honesty and integrity, do what we say we’ll do, share our ideas and listen to the ideas of others, and comply with our code of ethics and the spirit and intent of the law.
- Excellence: TC always looks for innovative ways to better serve our clients and make our firm more effective and efficient.
- Teamwork: All TC team members are committed to common objectives based on open and honest communication while showing concern and support for each other.