Corporate social responsibility (CSR) can cut across almost everything a company does, and everyone it deals with. Through CSR, a company must integrate the economic, social, and environmental imperatives of their activities while at the same time addressing and balancing all stakeholders’ expectations.
In Indonesia, in particular with the recent enactment of the Article 74, of Law No.40/2007 (Limited Liability Company Law). CSR is no longer a matter of voluntary choice, but an official obligation of the major companies engaged in natural resources that operate in Indonesia.
Trimitra Consultants’ CSR services aim to provide companies with professional counsel and assistance that would help them to make their CSR program a success.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- CSR management audit
- Assessing effectiveness and efficiency of your current CSR strategy, plans, programs, policies & procedures, fits/gaps with your corporate strategy and stakeholders’ perception / satisfaction
- Setting CSR related objectives that:
- fit the overall corporate strategy
- are specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time-bound
- Crafting appropriate CSR strategy, plans, programs and policies & procedures that:
- fit the overall situation
- ensure achievement of the CSR objectives
- Coordinating and supervising the implementation of CSR programs
- CSR Reporting
- CSR related training programs
- Energy & Mining
- Power Generation
- Real Estate
- Food & Beverage