Changes have become more frequent and faster developing, and the business world more complex. To regularly assess your company’s effectiveness, efficiency, productivity and competitiveness is thus of the utmost importance.
Our Management Audit services aim to provide comprehensive, objective, reliable and accurate assessments of company’s effectiveness, efficiency and readiness to respond to changes in the external environment.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
Our Management Audit services may include but limited to review and analysis of the following:
- Corporate, Business and Functional Strategies
- Organization ; structure, people, policies, systems & procedures
- General Management
- HR Management
- Marketing Management
- Customer Service Management
- Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistic Management
- Production / Factory Management
- General Services Management
- R&D Management
- HSE Management
- Quality Management
- IT Management
- Finance Management
Comprehensive audit report that may include but not limited to:
- Executive Summary
- Fits/Gaps between strategies & plans and the internal & external environment
- Fits/Gaps in the 7S aspects
- Fits/Gaps between strategies & plans and their implementations
- Fits/Gaps between objectives and actual performance
- Fits/Gaps between policies & procedures and their implementations
- Analysis of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Strategic, Administrative and Operating issues that need to be addressed
- Recommended remedial action plan
- Energy & Mining
- Infrastructure & Real Estate
- Food & Beverage
- Media and Telecommunications
SOME BENEFITS OF MANAGEMENT AUDIT
- Management audit attests the quality of the management in the similar fashion as financial audit attests the accuracy of the records and financial statements.
- It permits more objective and complete evaluation of the total management and operating structure.
- It enables the management to find specific .problem areas where managers are unable to come out with fruitful solutions.
- Identification of major areas needing shoring up is made possible by the management audit.
- A check can be made on new policies and practices for both their suitability and compliance.
- It provides adequate measure for the extent to which the current managerial controls are effective.
- It provides mechanism for continually updating the total management and operating structure of the firm.
- Management audit does not concentrate on individual performance.