Advanced Retirement Strategy & Planning
Upon request for minimum 6 participants
This program is meant for people who wish to timely and properly prepare themselves for their retirement. The ideal participants are those who are +/- 5 years away from their retirement. Ideally, this program should be also attended by the spouses of participants
Swiss-Belhotel, Pondok Indah, South Jakarta
There was a time when the only plan for old age might be to have children; by the time you were past it, they’d be there to take care of you. Or so the thinking went. It is sad, but the majority of people still do not begin their retirement planning until they are a few years away from retirement. The results of this include many elders living in poverty or is dependent on relatives to make ends meet. Don’t let yourself fall into the trap of poor or no retirement strategy & planning. Preparation of retirement strategy & plans should commence as early as possible.
This “Retirement Strategy & Planning” workshop is for those who wish to develop appropriate retirement strategy and plans as well as effectively and efficiently manage implementation these strategies & plans for the realization of their retirement objectives.
To provide participants with the necessary ability to develop appropriate retirement strategy and plans as well as effectively and efficiently implement the strategy & plans for the realization of their retirement objectives. At the end of this workshop, participants will have completed their Retirement Strategy and Plans.
- An overview of developing effective retirement strategy and plans
- Steps in developing a retirement strategy & plans
- Developing life vision, mission and core values
- Workshop: Drafting life vision, mission and core values
- Setting realistic retirement financial & non-financial objectives
- Conducting retirement related self-analysis
- Conducting retirement related analysis of your family members and other stakeholders
- Identifying and analyzing other factors that might have an impact on the achievement of your retirement financial and non financial objectives
- Pinpointing Key Success Factors for realizing your retirement objectives
- Workshop: Drafting retirement objectives, self-analysis, stakeholders’ analysis, analysis of other relevant factors and Key Success Factors
- SWOT analysis related to your retirement strategy; Financial & Non Financial
- Crafting retirement strategies, plans and programs; Financial & Non Financial
- Workshop: Drafting retirement related SWOT, a list of alternative retirement strategies, choosing the most appropriate retirement strategy.
- Preparing to a plan of action to implement the chosen strategy
- Challenges in implementing retirement strategy, plans & programs; and how to overcome them
- Measuring, monitoring and controlling your progress in implementing the retirement strategy & plans
- When and how to adapt your retirement strategy, plans and programs.
- Workshop : Drafting a plan of actions to implement the retirement strategy and plan
- Summary of all topics covered on day 1 to 4
- Workshop: Finalizing your complete Retirement Strategy & Plans
- A proper combination of short lecture, Q&A, Sharing, Discussions, Exercises, Examples, Cases and Simulations and Workshop.
- Participants will be given a template wherefrom they can prepare their own retirement strategy & plan
- Rp 10.000.000,- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
If you wish to attend, kindly complete and submit the registration form below