Indonesia Inside Out – Expatriates Orientation Program
3 (three) days @ 6 hours effective
- 06 – 08 March 2017
- 06 – 08 November 2017
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Maximum 15 persons
Trimitra Consultants Training Center – Kartika Chandra Hotel, Jakarta
- Expatriates who have just started to work in Indonesia
- Expatriates who will soon start working in Indonesia
- Expatriates who are interested to start business in Indonesia
- All other Expatriates who want to improve their local skills.
‘Where to start’, that is the most common question asked when people are willing to start something new. In the case of starting a business or start working in Indonesia, a proper understanding of the Indonesian socio-cultural, socio-political, socio-economic and other aspects of the Indonesian environment will give you a head start.
This Expatriates Orientation Program covers above aspects that will help you to effectively work and do business in Indonesia. The program is also developed based on experiences of expatriates in Indonesia, Indonesian business owners who have employed Expatriates and Indonesian personnel who have worked with Expatriates.
The program is aimed to provide Expatriates with the necessary “Indonesia” knowledge and skills to effectively work and do business in Indonesia.
At the end of this program Expatriates will be better able to:
- Understand about Indonesia — country, people, background, culture, economy and business & social life.
- Effectively work with Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- Do business with their Indonesian counter parts
- Introduction to multiculturalism
- Living and working with people of different cultures
- Introduction to Indonesia: Geography, History, Government, Economy,
- Values, Beliefs & Cultures,
- Stereotypes & Prejudices
- Introduction to Indonesian language
- Corporate-, Labour- and Tax related law
- Indonesian Business ethics & practices
- How to effectively communicate and interact with your Indonesian subordinates and peers, superiors
- How to effectively motivate your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to develop an effective cooperation and teamwork with your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to effectively negotiate with your Indonesian subordinates, peers and superiors
- How to effectively communicate and develop & maintain effective relations with Indonesian business relations
An appropriate combination of short lectures, examples, Q&A, discussions, exercises, role plays and other activities.
- US$ 600.- per person
- Excluding 10 % VAT
- Including a certificate, refreshments, lunch, stationery and writing instruments
Ms Dwi Lia Indriani
Phone: +62 21 7452275 / 7451948
Fax: +62 21 7452049
Kindly complete and submit the form below to send your order online
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form