Trimitra Consultants is seeking a results-driven and experienced HR Management Consultant to join our HR Management & Organization Development practice group.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in the marketing activities of the practice group
- Identification of clients’ needs
- Preparing and delivering selected HRM related training programs
- Planning and implementing selected HRM related consulting assignment.
- Improve your HRM and related competencies
Trimitra Consultants is looking for a bright and inquisitive person, who will act on his/her own initiative and enjoy a challenge. To succeed in this role, you must be able to perform HR Management related consulting & training assignments as well as develop new business for the practice group.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Has advanced-level competencies in HRM & related fields and is able to provide high-level services and solutions in the HRM and related fields
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has a strong drive to achieve, develop self, and mentor both colleagues and clients.
- Is committed – a professional who is able to get a job done well
- Has held a senior HRM related position at a reputable company
- Has high integrity and achievement motivation
- Has the ability to communicate effectively in English
An attractive remuneration scheme based on competencies & performance will be offered to the successful candidate.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION