Trimitra Consultants is seeking a results-driven and experienced Project Management Consultant to join our Project & Procurement Management practice group.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and delivering selected Project Management related training programs
- Planning and implementing selected Project Management related consulting- and interim management assignments.
- Improve your Project Management and related competencies
Trimitra Consultants is looking for a bright and inquisitive person, who will act on his/her own initiative and enjoy a challenge. To succeed in this role, you must be able to perform Project Management related consulting & training assignments.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has advanced-level competencies in Project Management & related fields and is able to provide high-level services and solutions in the Project Management and related fields
- Has excellent communication skills
- Has a strong drive to achieve, develop self, and mentor both colleagues and clients.
- Is committed – a professional who is able to get a job done well
- Has held a Senior Project Management position at a reputable company
- Possesses high integrity and achievement motivation
- Has the ability to communicate effectively in English
An attractive remuneration scheme based on competencies & performance will be offered to the successful candidate.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
OUR MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSES
To be a firm that:
- enhances achievement of our national and international clients’ goals and objectives,
- acquires and maintain advanced level competencies in its fields of activity
- provides the opportunities for its people to achieve their career and income objectives,
- uncompromisingly upholds high ethical standards in conducting its affairs.
- To provide superior cost effective professional services in strategic management, business development, organization development, HR management & development, marketing & sales, customer service, project management and procurement management.
- To provide superior cost effective training & development programs that enhance people’s competencies and career
- To manage our own business in a professional and profitable manner and to recruit, train and retain dedicated, competent and creative partners, associates and personnel who are committed to supporting the practices of the firm and who feel appreciated and rewarded for their efforts
OUR CORE VALUES
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization.
- Believe in People — TC believes that people are crucial to the achievement of its strategic- and operational objectives. We therefore train and develop our people to enable them to reach their optimum performance and career & earning objectives. We communicate openly and honestly. We develop an empowerment-based system throughout the organization.
- Integrity — TC acts with honesty and integrity, do what we say we’ll do, share our ideas and listen to the ideas of others, and comply with our code of ethics and the spirit and intent of the law.
- Excellence — TC always looks for innovative ways to better serve our clients and to make our firm more effective and efficient.
- Teamwork — All TC team members are committed to common objectives based on open and honest communication while showing concern and support for each other.